Carina Claffey experienced, Registered Acupuncturist, studied in Texas USA, Nanjing China, and qualified at Acupuncture Foundation of Ireland.
Served as secretary on the board of The Acupuncture Council of Ireland.
I have an understanding approach always respect privacy and I like to give patients a thorough diagnosis to get a clear picture and really help them.
I use needles (small disposable), Cupping, (relieves pain and moves) Moxibustion therapy (warms and relieves pain).
I treat all appropriate ailments.
- Examples of conditions which respond really well are:
- Joint and back pain
- Headaches and jaw, facial nerve pain
- Digestive conditions- IBS, Colitis, Chrones,
- Chest and lung, Asthma, cough etc.
- Women’s conditions from menstruation through fertility to menopause.
- I’m currently develping work on Emotional aspects of disease- it’s so often a big factor! ?. I’ve been fascinated to work and study TCM since the 90’s . It’s a powerful force to relieve suffering and improve lives. I love to watch people discover the balance in themselves.